Mouth-watering delicious fruity pancakes – Yes please!
100g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
25g golden caster sugar
150g Rachel’s low fat natural bio live yogurt
1 free range egg
25g Dorset Cereals berries & cherries muesli
50g blueberries or raspberries
vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
Serves 4 – Approximately 20 minutes.
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
2. In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
3. Stir in the muesli and blueberries or raspberries.
4. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan. When the mixture starts to bubble, then flip over and cook on the other side until golden.
5. Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.
That’s it, perfect for a lazy Sunday morning!
Have you ever tried Paleo Recipes? With these you can delicious food while achieving the best health of your life. Experience more energy than you thought was possible – Click this link for more info on Paleo recipes…